The construction of the Allen is built to endure the countless hours of use in your studio.
- Cabinet grade birch fin ply is used for the cross pieces and carriage uprights.
- American domestic hardwoods (Walnut, Appalachian Oak, Ambrosia Maple, Cherry) are used for the legs and upright runners.
- The legs are constructed with crosspiece supports that are dado cut for maximum surface area glue contact - in other words, the Allen frame is sturdy and tough.
- Each joint is cut, glued and attached for strength and permanence.
- American hardware is used to ensure durability.