The Allen is a convertible easel with a carriage that will tilt and lock into any angle/position - from flat/horizontal to straight/vertical, presenting options to your work methods.
- The adjustable mast allows for a canvas up to 54".
- The ALLEN comes with a slide-on tabletop/drawing board (24" x 32") for watercolor or mixed-media and will accommodates a full sheet of watercolor paper with no overhang.
- The ALLEN folds flat for convenient transport and storage.
- Each easel is hand built, testifying to the artisanship of the designer and craftsman.
- Receiving individual attention, each easel is built for strength, endurance and longevity.
- The innovative locking mechanism makes adjustment into any angle or position fast and easy.
- Handmade, custom knobs, using exotic hardwood(s), make adjustment a tactile experience.
- Your ALLEN can be customized to your specifications with a choice of American hardwoods: Red Oak, Walnut, Cherry, Ambrosia Maple.
- Hardware (nuts/bolts/bushings/slides) used in the construction of The ALLEN are produced and assembled in America.